Saturday, October 11, 2014
DiversityWorking.com comes up with the 2nd of two parts regarding the hottest diversity jobs in the market now in the state of Colorado.
1. An opening for Sales Associate is available at Beaver Liquors, located at CO, Avon, and the best person for the job is an honest, hard-working and customer service oriented person.
2. The position for Housing Director for Aspen Pitkin County Housing Authority, a regular, full-time job, is needed by The City of Aspen, Colorado, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3. A job opening for a Girls Basketball Coach is needed at the Aspen High School, located At CO, Aspen. The successful candidate shall begin duties in November.
4. The positions for Teacher– for the preschool infant room and elementary school, grade 3, are needed by the Aspen School District, located at CO, Aspen.
5. Winter Seasonal Transit Operators are needed by the Town of Breckenridge, CO, an Equal Opportunity Employer. Requirements for the job are current CDL Class B with P2 endorsement or qualified to train for a CDL. One must also have excellent customer service skills, a clean driving record and the ability to pass the required drug screenings.
6. Job openings for Administrative Assistant, and Camp Cook are available at the Keystone Science School, located in CO, Keystone.
7. Job opening for Police Officer II, for the Aspen Police Department, a regular, full-time position, is available at The City of Aspen, located at CO, Aspen.
8. A Visual Merchandiser is needed by Slifer Designs, located at CO, Edwards, who will be in-charge of creating attractive and stylish room displays, providing ideas that excite the customer and making it entertaining to be in the store. To qualify, one must be mature, dependable, motivated; has the abilty to pay attention to details. One must also have a minimum of 5 years of visual merchandising experience and knowledge of furniture.
9. The position for a full time Teller is open at Firstbank, a “Top Work Place” and an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, located at CO, Summit County. Customer service and cash handling experience is preferred, but not required.
To view more details and apply for any of the jobs, click on the respective links.
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 2:10:00 AM