- Analyze and develop policies and benefit plans covering accident and health insurance coverage, retirement and pension plans, income continuance, holidays and vacations.
- Analyze the equity of current benefits compared to trends and legislated requirements and present recommendations for change or enhancements to management.
- Monitor, analyze and research utilization experience and trends on assigned benefit programs, including utilization patterns, cost trends and comparative studies.
Thorough understanding of standard concepts, practices and procedures within this field. Broad knowledge of payroll taxes. May operate computer, calculator, fax or similar equipment.
- Provide troubleshooting and installation assistance of HVAC/R equipment.
- Diagnose issues with refrigeration circuits, components and controls to guide callers to the appropriate resolution.
- Provide technical documentation to contractors, engineers and other personnel.
- Guide callers to the appropriate field personnel if first-hand attention is required.
- Document call information into the call-tracking database in the event additional follow-up is required.
- Identify and help implement process improvements.