- KPMG LLP, an audit, tax and advisory firm, and a member firm of the global KPMG International Cooperative;
- AutoDesk, a fully diversified software company that provides targeted solutions for creating, managing, and sharing digital assets;
- Hewlett-Packard (HP), a world leader in information technology, with operations in 170 countries and a ranking member of Fortune 500;
- Information Services Group (ISG), leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence;
- Stratus Technologies, a leading technology company providing solutions that enable rapid deployment of always-on infrastructures, from enterprise servers to clouds, without any changes to applications.
Friday, October 10, 2014
DiversityWorking.com announces its Information Technology Career Fair currently ongoing from October 8th - 15th, 2014. Five of its prestigious diversity member companies are participating in this big event, each a leading name in their field and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each of these diversity companies have a line-up of information technology job opportunities including Forensic Technology, Project Manager, Web Development, Database Managers, and many more thousands of jobs in the Information Technology Industry awaiting successful candidates. All those interested to launch their careers with any of these 5 leading companies are enjoined to come visit the Information Technology Virtual Diversity Career Expo.
DiversityWorking.com is the largest diversity job board online with a mission to provide job seekers with thousands of positions to search for, matching many different professional careers and experience levels. Products and services include a resume database, job search engine, and targeted corporate diversity branding opportunities.
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 11:05:00 PM