Writes and provide final editorial review of company publications. Contributes to company standards for layout, design, and communication practices. Collects and edits articles written by others, adhering to strict deadlines, layout and design. Counsels internal clients on editorial matters. Handles the distribution process for all communications. Maintains the company Internet and Intranet sites. Designs and manages content for digital sign communication channel. Develops PowerPoint presentations for executive leadership. Takes and edit company photos.
Expert writing and editing capabilities. Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.) and Microsoft Office Suite. Web editing and layout. Photography
- 3+ years of experience with eCommerce or portal project management
- Demonstrated experience creating metrics and reports that support business forecasting.
- Ability to analyze and interpret economic, demographic, geographic and marketing data and translate into meaningful and actionable site recommendations.
- Strong working knowledge of portal and eCommerce digital strategies. Demonstrated experience working closely with IT to understand integration points and database structure.
- Mastery of Excel and report generation is requiredSite Analytic tool experience is required (WebTrends, Google Analytics and Test and Target are ideal)BA/BS in Business, IS, Marketing, Communications or FinanceMetrics drivenHigh attention to detail
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems taking into account computer equipment capacity, limitations and operating time, along with the form of desired results.
- Provide technical advice and consultation on difficult analysis and programming problems that require advanced techniques.
- Participate in systems development and maintenance.
- Conduct analysis of complex data processing applications and prepare feasibility studies to evaluate user needs for new or revised systems.
- Coordinate the interfaces between major systems and programs. Activities include the conceptualization, development, debugging, testing and implementation of complex program designs to meet user requirements.
- Investigate available hardware and software configurations and capabilities, and recommend optimal systems to meet applications objectives.
- Aid in developing programming, systems analysis and documentation standards.
- Prepare and present cost analysis and justification of data processing systems.
- Recommend system software modifications or changes to hardware configurations.
- Complete a project phase as needed.
Requires extensive knowledge of a wide range of programming languages. Must be expert at testing and debugging procedures. Must be able to resolve complex mismatches between user requirements and current application functionality. Requires excellent written and verbal communication. Must be able to lead team projects
Direct teams through the process of identifying technology and process based business solutions. Direct teams through process of funding programs. Directs program execution to provide focus and coordinated efforts towards achieving the most important corporate goals. Directs development and execution of annual operating budget and capital budget. Leads continuous transformation of IT to best enable the organization to meet LII needs. Develops SOX controls and processes, and ensure compliance. Mentors and develops staff to provide an appealing career that attracts and retains key talent.
Must have a keen understanding of how IT supports business performance. Requires strong organizational skills and political acumen. Must be effective at managing teams through subordinate managers. Requires a broad awareness of emerging technology trend, service delivery, infrastructure and applications delivery. Executive communication expertise. Prefer strong financial and technical skills