Sunday, April 3, 2016
The Fresh Market, a unique grocery patterned after European-style markets, and a latest addition to DiversityWorking.com's prestigious list of diversity companies, is now hiring a highly motivated individual for the position Produce Clerk, Richmond, VA.
Job Overview of Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for working closely with the Store Manager, Assistant Store Managers, Produce Department Managers in order to create The Fresh Market environment and ensure the success of the store and Produce Department;
- Set and achieve the highest standards in retail execution focusing on maximizing sales and gross profit;
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages an exceptionally high level of Team Member morale;
- Demonstrated ability to work with computers and computer based programs, to include but not limited to, ordering, receiving, sign creation, inventory and email communication, among others.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- preferably with previous experience in the food, grocery, produce, or retail industry;
- there are physical capabilities required of the job, such as lifting, walking, standing, bend, reach, push/pull and repetitive use of hands;
- Minimum age for employment is 18, among others.
For more details about this job and to apply for it, click on this link.
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 2:33:00 AM