Sunday, April 3, 2016
The Fresh Market, a unique grocery patterned after European-style markets, and a latest addition to DiversityWorking.com's prestigious list of diversity companies, is now hiring a highly motivated individual as part-time Deli Clerk, Hilton Head Island, SC.
Job Overview of Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for working closely with the Store Manager, Assistant Store Managers, Deli Department Managers in order to create The Fresh Market environment and ensure the success of the store and Deli Department through excellent customer service and a demonstrated passion for food.
- Focusing the employees on creating an environment built on team work and inspiring a “one team” mentality;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the department following the cleaning checklist and tasks assigned by the Deli Department Manager and Store Management;
- Monitor the cases to ensure the highest quality products and services are available, among other duties.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- demonstrate a high level of integrity with department products, employees, vendors, and our customers;
- preferably with previous experience in the food, grocery, Deli, or retail industry;
- highly motivated with a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment at all times with all levels of employees, among others.
For more details about this job and to apply for it, click on this link.
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 2:55:00 AM