Sunday, April 3, 2016
The Fresh Market, a unique grocery patterned after European-style market, and a latest addition to DiversityWorking.com's prestigious list of diversity companies, has a job opening for a fulltime Baker, Marietta, GA.
Job Overview of Duties & Responsibilities
The Bakery Clerk works closely with key personnel: Store Manager, Assistant Store Managers, Bakery Department Managers – to provide excellent customer service and a demonstrated passion for food. Some of the core duties include:
- actively engage and educate customers about The Fresh Market's Bakery products;
- demonstrate the ability to be organized, to work independently and with the team to provide the highest quality shopping experience, while maintaining product assortment to drive sales;
- Quality and safety duties include receiving, inspecting and storing products to ensure quality, following proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, operating equipment in a safe and focused manner while tracking date and rotation of products and completing any necessary reports.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- preferably with previous experience in the retail, grocery, deli, hospitality, or restaurant industry;
- demonstrated excellent communication;
- basic math skills for ordering and inventory;
- demonstrated people skills, among others.
For more details about this job and to apply for it, click on this link.
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 2:06:00 AM