Job Scope: Directly and primarily responsible for a zone, which is an area of the warehouse based on physical size and number of skus. The Zone Manager reports directly to the Area Manager and is accountable for the overall condition and operation of the assigned zone.
Job Description: Manage an assigned zone within the warehouse.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Implement and support the policies and practices that are consistent with the philosophy of the company.
Improve the operational excellence of the zone through the training and motivation of the employees both hourly and salary.
Education: High School Diploma/G.E.D.
Experience: 5-10 years practical experience.
Physical: Physical activity ranging from walking, standing, climbing, lifting, and the ability to be ‘Hands On’ as needed.
Competencies: Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel software applications; End-user experience in AS400/Green Screen applications is a plus.
Click on the job title for more details and to apply.
Workers' Compensation Adjuster
Job Description: Aggressively manage and coordinate the employee injury claim process to facilitate return to work and partner with the Third Party Administrator (TPA) to bring the claim to conclusion as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
* Review and work daily, new occupational incidents and all existing claims
* Work closely with the company’s TPAs, employees and management to coordinate return to work, medical care, payment activity and ultimate claim resolution
* Document all work activity in Risk Management Information System (RMIS) Risk Master
* Follow claim guidelines including automatic and manual diaries for work product
* Provide reports as required
* Must be able to take and follow instructions
* Computer knowledge required and previous RMIS experience a plus
* Must be detail and task oriented
Click on the job title for more details and to apply