- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business, Radiology (Allied Health) or 5 years equivalent work experience
- 5+ experience with healthcare project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Project, Excel, etc.
- Experience working with director level and executive level leadership at customer sites
- Development of project plans
Sunday, September 25, 2016
A job opening for HCIS Project Manager, Virtual is available at Carestream Health, a worldwide provider of medical and dental imaging systems and IT solutions; X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets, and DiversityWorking.com's prestigious diversity company member.
Job Overview: Oversee and manage the delivery of HCIS products and services for assigned customers. Manage all aspects (budget, quality, forecasting, project team resources etc.) of RIS/PACS projects in an IT healthcare environment.
Job Qualifications/Requirements (among others)
For more details about this job and to apply for it, click on this link.
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 5:55:00 AM