- Background in healthcare equipment/solutions (preferably dental) sales
- Understanding of Dental Practice workflow
- Disciplined in forecast, funnel and time management
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent related military or work experience (experience in Dental technology a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales in the dental/medical equipment/software industry
- Documented success delivering to and exceeding assigned quotas
- Travel as needed.
Sunday, September 25, 2016
An Account Executive, Burbank, CA, is needed by Carestream Health, a worldwide provider of medical and dental imaging systems and IT solutions; X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets, and DiversityWorking.com's prestigious diversity company member.
Job Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for Dental Sales with a focus on Digital Imaging Equipment and Practice Management Solutions Sales for all specialties in the Dental Marketplace. This is a regular position with tremendous income potential and excellent benefits.
Job Qualifications/Requirements (among others)
For more details about this job and to apply for it, click on this link.
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 5:20:00 AM