Six3 Systems, Inc. (Six3) founded in April 2009 in partnership with GTCR Golder Rauner, LLC.s, provides strategic solutions to U.S. Government
agencies in 3 key areas: Defense, Intelligence and Civilian, and works from a foundation of 6 core values: Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality and Innovation.
Its mission is to provide subject matter expertise and strategic solutions for the country's most sensitive national security agencies and critical missions. The Company's support includes security specialists, intelligence analysts, counterintelligence professionals, forensic technicians, systems engineering, chief scientists and thought leaders, and senior program advisors.
At Six3 Systems, working is fun despite the hard work because its corporate culture is employee-friendly; its work environment is such that employees are empowered to expand their personal, professional educational horizons while working in a diverse and collaborative environment. At the same time, a healthy work and home life balance is encouraged among employees.
Six3 Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to maintaining a diverse workforce with all of its employment decisions. Part of its diversity mission statement reads:
We are committed to filling all positions with the most highly qualified candidates available without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, veteran�s status, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristics as established by applicable law.
Here are some reasons developing a career at Six3 Systems is indeed the right choice:
- A compensation package that includes full-time employment options, paid holidays, and paid leave
- The stability and resources of an established company that empowers people to be innovative, cooperative, and agile
- Flexible career paths for those that like being fluid and seek opportunity for their own professional career growth
- Tools and resources to help you reach your career goals, including reimbursement for training, education, and related materials
- A passion for every aspect of customers' missions and needs to better the country for the future
Come and browse Six3 Systems jobs at DiversityWorking, the largest job board online, and start a highly-rewarding career with this great diversity company.