The Naturalist Warden will perform and participate in persevere operations, maintenance and management. He/she will also be responsible for the stewardship and protection of two shoreline preserves in Old Lyme, Connecticut.
* Excellent observation, note taking and communication skills essential.
* High school diploma and 6 months of related experience
* Experience operating various types of equipment in a safe and efficient manner (e.g. canoe, kayak, brush-cutter).
* Must be able to obtain related licenses or certifications as required. (e.g. First Aid, CPR, herbicide application, and driver’s license).
* Bi-lingual and multi-lingual candidates are welcome.
* Will interact with visitors.
* Works under close or infrequent supervision.
* Requires working on holidays and weekends.
* Competitive compensation
* 401k or savings-plan matching for eligible employees
* Flexible work policies
* Collaborative work environment
For more details about the job and to apply for it, click on this link.
DiversityWorking.com, the largest job board online, is a career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Through DiversityWorking.com, you can hire diversity professionals for your diversity and equal opportunity employment needs. Visit DiversityWorking.com now.