The Stewardship Forester will perform and participate in land management, forest inventory, timber marking, boundary line management, ecological restoration, and forest management, among other job functions, primarily in Indiana.
* At least, high school diploma and 1 year’s training in science-related field or related experience in land management.
* Experience recognizing plant and animal species.
* Experience operating various types of equipment.
* Preferably with a Bachelors or Associates degree in Forestry from a school accredited by the Society of American Foresters.
* Ability to recognize plant and animal species to complete preserve management activities.
* Competitive compensation
* 401k or savings-plan matching for eligible employees
* Flexible work policies
* Collaborative work environment
* Professional development opportunities
For more details about the job and to apply for it, please click on this link.