The Director of Philanthropy is responsible for the management planning and implementation of a comprehensive philanthropy program in Rhode Island.
* At least with a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years related experience.
* Experience asking for and closing major gifts.
* Experience building and maintaining long-term relationships with fundraising constituents such as major donors, foundations and corporations.
* Preferably with demonstrated experience in managing capital campaigns
* Effective leadership, management and training skills.
* Experience in managing a geographically dispersed team.
* Competitive compensation
* 401k or savings-plan matching for eligible employees
* Flexible work policies
* Collaborative work environment
* Professional development opportunities
For more details about the job and to apply for it, please click on the link.