Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the rest of the lab management team and the Medical Directors to support quality, cost-effective laboratory services and the growth of the laboratory business.
- Consistently communicates with and manages the activities of personnel in the section on all shifts.
- Proactively researches, evaluates and recommends new policies, procedures and instrumentation which provide for improved customer service and cost effectiveness, among other responsibilities.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical technology, Biological Science or related field is required
- Certification as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist / Medical technologist required, ASCP or NCA.