Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited ASN or BSN program.
- Nurses with an ASN must obtain BSN from an accredited program within five years of employment
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. Must have current CPR certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and assist with 100 pounds.