2. Try understanding your needs in the best possible way. Choose yourself a correct plan. You are probably going to need more minutes and internet service if you don’t have one. Also, the same goes with your phone. May be your current phone won’t support and allow all features.
3. Make your phone mark to the level of your own personal brand image. For say, if you are going for an interview and you are dressed well; do not ruin your overall impression with an old scratched phone.
4. Do keep your phone updated and fully- charged. May be you need to carry an extra battery or power- house if you really are a heavy- user. Make it a point to follow the details and guidelines by manufacturers.
5. Try saving time during conversations by saying your name along with hello at first place! Also try filtering calls if you do not find it comfortable to reply at first place.
6. If you are a person who forgets to call back then try setting a reminder so that you do not have to meet a situation of phone ringing in front of your boss.
7. Never complain for the rude tone of your interviewee. Be prepared of such situations in advance. Otherwise, you are going to end-up putting yourself in frustration.