- In a climate of differences in views, beliefs and principles, how can we keep diversity working in society?
- How do you understand tolerance? Diversity?
- How do tolerance and diversity intersect on an issue divisive as this, one that strikes a deep chord because aside from being a religious and a moral issue, marriage is also a right, as well as a secular issue?
- Should tolerance be a two-way street?
- If you are an employer who stand against same-sex marriage based on religious/moral beliefs, how do you stand up for your religious principles without being discriminatory, and running afoul of the law?
- Under what circumstances can you accept or tolerate a same-sex couple?
- Where to draw the line between religious freedom and personal dignity/integrity - so as to make sure no one is punished by law, or discriminated and ostracized for standing up for one's strong, sincere beliefs, religious or secular?