Sunday, November 22, 2015
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 2:57:00 PM
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 7:08:00 PM
Monday, November 16, 2015
"On the International Day of Tolerance, let us recognize the mounting threat posed by those who strive to divide, and let us pledge to forge a path defined by dialogue, social cohesion and mutual understanding."
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 8:08:00 AM
Saturday, November 14, 2015
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 11:56:00 PM
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 12:30:00 AM
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 11:15:00 PM
Saturday, November 7, 2015
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 5:31:00 AM
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- Cross Functional Engineering knowledge across the technology stack;
- Technology design and implementation/integration into environment;
- Identify key areas for automation and optimization to enhance productivity.
- Software engineering experience (use of coding language(ex. Python) or scripting skills to automate)
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Infrastructure Engineering role
- 5+ years of relevant experience with Collaboration and Messaging tools and Technology
- 5+ years of relevant experience with Server OS (Unix/Linux/Microsoft)
- Technical or Engineering degree preferred (BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science)
- Good Team Player with excellent eye for detail
- Should have a high degree of self-motivation, strong analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Good Understanding of latest Datacenter technologies.
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 7:19:00 PM
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Contribute to code reviews.
- Finance knowledge or experience, or an interest in the finance domain
- Experience with distributed, SOA systems
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software design and development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar concentration, or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree in technology a plus factor
- A unit testing and code quality zealot
- Expertise in building performant, scalable systems
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 6:21:00 PM
Responsibilities & Expectation include, among other tasks:
Market analysis, competitor research, prospect research;
Set-up and participate in prospective client and current client discussions;
Manage pipeline opportunities, follow-up and generate contracts;
Expertise in Microsoft applications
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 7:10:00 AM
- Institute and execute a formal relationship management process for key clients;
- Lead, manage, and develop a team responsible for initiating a formal relationship management process for InvestorForce’s mid-size/smaller clients;
- Maintain an understanding of InvestorForce's products, features, benefits, and application within the institutional consultant environment and leverage this understanding to inform relationship management decisions and responsibilities;
- Inform new product development initiatives and priorities by providing critical client knowledge and contextual understanding of consultants' business practices.
- Enhance clients' perceptions of the organization by representing clients' voices throughout the company.
- Five years' experience in institutional investment consulting as a Consultant, Head of Performance Analysis, Senior Performance Analyst, or Client Relationship Manager.
- Ten years’ experience in a senior relationship management capacity where there was direct responsibility for existing and future revenue in the financial technology, software or financial services industries.
- Experience with InvestorForce Report or another commercially available institutional investment performance reporting system preferred.
- Planning and Organization skills;
- Communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strategic Thinking skills
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 12:04:00 AM
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Develop new sales opportunities and manage the whole business cycle, from client visits to closing;
- Creation and timely execution of pipeline, senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, closing;
- Provide feedback from clients to Client Coverage, Marketing, Research and Product Development groups
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; preferably with MBA, Masters Degree and/or CFA charter holder
- Relevant sales experience with a proven record of accomplishment in the financial/real estate service industry
- The successful candidate should be a self-starter and highly motivated, and has the ability to work individually and within a global team;
- Must possess strong sales closing skills and track record for exceeding sales targets
- Good understanding of the global real estate investment industry, financial markets and investment processes
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 9:55:00 PM
Sunday, November 1, 2015
- Stands at the intersection of innovation and capital, providing expertise in the following commercial industries:*Hardware & Infrastucture;*Software & Internet;*Life Science & Healthcare;*Energy & Resource Innovation;*Private Equity & Venture Capital;*Premium Wine
- Helps high-growth companies navigate at every stage
- Provides a range of comprehensive financial services
- 2000+ employees/team members all supporting innovation
- Has 30 years of industry leadership
Posted by Your Diversity Career Consultant at 4:48:00 PM